MJS Returns Policy
Our standard policy is to accept most returns within 30 days from the date of purchase made throughout the year.
General Return Policy
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by MJS Music & Entertainment, LLC. within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Items should be returned in their original packaging.
Shipping is non-refundable.
Items that are Not Returnable
MJS Music & Entertainment, LLC. does not accept returns of the following items:
- Any item more than 30 days after purchase.
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC.
- Gift certificates.
- Used, seconds/scratch & dent, or discounted items.
Partial Refunds will be issued for the following items:
- Any item that has obvious signs of use.
- Any CD, CD-ROM, DVD, software, or book that has been opened/taken out of its plastic wrap.
(If you discover that the item is defective after the package is opened, a replacement will be granted.)
- Any item not returned in the condition it was received.
- Any item that can not be resold as new.
Items that do not meet our returns guidelines will receive only partial refunds:
- Any unopened media item or non-media item in original condition that is returned between 31 and 90 days of purchase date: 80% of item’s price.
- Any book with any signs of use, (creased open, will not close flat): 50% of item's price.
- Any item with damaged packaging or cover: 50% of item’s price.
- Any CD, CD-ROM, DVD, software, or book that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap): 50% of item’s price.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error: up to 50% of item’s price, determined by MJS Music & Entertainment, LLC.
To exchange an item for the same or different item please e-mail your request to email@example.com.
Items purchased from MJS Music & Entertainment, LLC. cannot be returned to a physical store (such as Guitar Center, Borders, Barnes & Noble, or any independent MJS dealer).
Items purchased from MJS dealers are subject to the individual merchant’s return policy.